Monday, June 27, 2011

Letter to Food Network

To Whom It May Cocnern:

In the last year I have become a big fan of the food network programming. It is a treat for both me and my girlfriend to watch episodes of chopped and next food network star on hulu. As someone with some television experience, I appreciate the show immensely.

I am writing to express my support for Penny the Middle Eastern Mama. Ir is refreshing to see er kosher style cooking. As you know she is ideal to reach out to the significant Jewish and Moslem communities here in America. Her mixed background is definitely a plus!

I know Jeff is the front runner, but sincerely hope Penny is given ample consideration.

Yours Truly,

p.s. I would love to attend a taping of a show in the Los Angeles area!

No comments:

Post a Comment