Friday, June 24, 2011

Letter to Meyenberg Goat Milk Distributors

"To Whom It May Concern:
I recently saw goat milk in my local supermarket. The thing about this market is it is not like the standard Ralph's Krogers or Safeways in the World.

It is a market that caters to low income people. When I saw goat milk was offered, I thought, "what a treat".

Goat Milk has surpassed my expectations. I am a big fan of goat cheese. I am a fun of goats. What wonderful creatures.

Anyways, I am headed to a wedding in Northern California and Burningman also in the next four months. If it's possible, I would like to schedule a field trip to maybe meet a few goats.

It would be me and my girflriend driving up. We have been together for four years. What better place for a getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment