Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Letter to Foundation Director at University

Dear

I really enjoyed meeting you. I am excited about the prospect of establishing a scholarship. With the tuition increase and the stipulation that 1/3 of tuition be redistributed to needy students, I feel like the horse "Boxer" from Animal Farm and thus it is a personal decision I'm grappling with to stay at the University.

Regardless, if I can find a job using my skillset in sociology, I would gladly set up a 10,000 dollar scholarship in my name as a return on the State University Grant I was awarded this year and if funds become available this year for another State University grant, I would be willing to create a 25,000 dollar scholarship in my family's name. It is the right thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment