Friday, April 10, 2009

Here's my problem with analysts and forecasts

How can they possibly be correct. Retarded. I dont know of anything thats within 1/10 of 1 percent. Like for instance of an airplane arriving wihin this margin of it's arrival time or a train or even a bus. Hell we cant even count votes to .001 percent error margin.

i was also wondering statements like, the world uses 86.4 million barrels of oil per day but amidst declining demand we forsee reduction by 80,000 barrels per day. Thats 1 percent. Thats so proposterous. Thats like saying gas at arco is 4.37 a gallon but next month i forcast it to cost 4.33 based on declining demand.

I mean, I can’t go out and analyze 16 year old girls and make an investment in time or money cause I know they’ll be hot in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment